Thursday, December 31, 2009

Happy New Year

2009 was a huge year for me. I accomplished national television with my debut on FOX TV'S Hell's Kitchen. My record lable did a major release with my album "Hip Hop Glam" wich is available on iTunes, Amazon, Rhapsody, etc...



My record lable released it's first mixtape called "F*ck You When I'm Famous". It features Queen Latifah, Trey Songz, Tommy Gunz, Dj Suss.One (New York/Miami), Lil Wayne, Jeremih, Missy Elliot, Donnell Jones, Buda (Channel 955 radio/Chicago legend) Omarion, Britney Spears, and many more.





I worked with many children in CPS and college. I am now a Chef Instructor at Common Threads. (http://www.commonthreads.org/) Here we instruct Culinary Arts to children focusing on all parts of the world. I am working on my cook book called "Lovely Eats Vol 1" it will be available summer 2010. My cooking show "Culinary Chic" will have many more episodes. My cooking show is the FIRST cooking show to incorporate the music, televsion, fashion, and entertainment industry in one. I interview personalities while educating them and my audience thru culinary arts. I am the FIRST Hip Hop Chef.




I made mistakes this year. I learned a lot this year. I lost loved ones this year. I accomplished a lot this year. I loved hard this year. I got closer to GOD this year. I'm thankful for it all because it helped me be a better me!!!!

Next year I will introduce the world too "The Lovely Femme Fatale" and "The Femme Fatales". I have so much to look forward too and so many blessings to be thankful for. We all need to self reflect and improve. I def did a lot if it this year and I will contine to do it in 2010.

Thank you to all my fans for the support, facebook messages, twits, emails, love, etc... I LOVE YOU RIGHT BACK!!!!!

Have a blessed, safe, and positive New Year...... Lovely

No comments:

Post a Comment