Saturday, November 14, 2009

Dear Chris...

I am one of your biggest fans. I still have an autographed poster that you signed for me while you were interviewing with my brother Buda in Hartford, CT on Power 104.1 This is all I'm saying....

Rihanna is going hard on you. Her album is called "Rated R" her singles are called "Hard", "Russian Roulette", etc... She is playing the game right. Your album is called "Graffiti" and it has cartoon animals on it. really? I know your body of work is gonna be dope cause your dope but come on G.






I want too know who at Jive looked at the album cover, it's title, and said "this is a go" They need to be fired. If I was running things I would have done a "Justin Timberlake" situation. He called his album "Justified" and the second single was called "Cry Me A River" that's how you play the game.

Do your one "I'm sorry song" then blast that chick and let her and the world know it happened, its done, and I'm still running this music game! You are an incredible talent Breezy and what has happened is DONE. Don't be afraid to go in. There are no more "rules" in the industry. Play the game how ever you like. Just be smart about it.

Your branding the term "Steezin·on·these·He·thens" - (verb) {the act of being fresh} So act like it!

I got your back and I look forward to working with you. Your gonna be in Chicago on Thanksgiving so you are welcome to come to my crib for a real Thanksgiving dinner.

Lovely

No comments:

Post a Comment