Saturday, November 7, 2009

Rihanna Interview : My Thoughts

So everyone is talkng about this Rihanna interview...I was going to post it but I thought too myself. There are some things I just can't get down with. Rihanna was hit and was it wrong..yes. But she never admitted to what she did to initiate the situation that night. She is not innocent. I'm sure she made mistakes in their relationship as well. I also find it hard to believe that he hit her 8 or 9 times before. So is she saying that no one noticed this? Also I don't like the fact that she did this interview 2 weeks before her album dropped. Did she need time to heal physically and emotionally...yes but "how convenient"

No one will ever really know what happened that night. But Rihanna if you say you don't want other girls to be in this situation and you want them to learn from you and be safe. At the end of your interview don't say that there is a possibility you will go back to him. You said it was done and you would never go back and you want to set a good example. So don't contradict yourself.

In closing, Rihanna you will sell more albums but Chris is still a better talent than you. If I was his management I would have done a "Justin Timberlake" on yo ass and titled his album "Here To Stay" and his first single would have been called "Never Again"and I would have got a Rihanna look alike for the video.

Lovely

No comments:

Post a Comment